Apple Computer and Psystar, a make of Mac clones, agreed to mediate their copyright infringement and anti-trust case. It says a lot for mediation as Apple is a large company with a lot of money and a desire to protect a core product. I’ll be curious to see if mediation resolves this.
Recent Blog Posts
- In NJ, What is the Effect of an Unenforceable Clause in an Agreement to Arbitrate?
- Conflict Quote — Carl Rogers
- New in the US Tax Code: No deduction for Sexual Harassment Settlements with Non-Disclosure Clauses
- Top 10 Read Posts on the Blog in 2017
- NCAA Basketball Referee Doesn’t Understand De-escalation
ADR Blog Categories
$54 million dollar lawsuit Arbitration baseball civil union cleaner Commercial Mediation confidentiality conflict of interest consumer consumer fraud act credit card disappearing trial Disaster Mediation discovery divorce employment discrimination entrepreneurs FINRA FINRA arbitration foreclosure harness racing horse racing irreconciliable differences judge labor talks LAD law against discrimination law degree lawsuit litigation manure mediation mediation medical malpractice mortgage Negotiation NFL pre-litigation risk Roy Pearson settlement sexual harassment Sexual Orientation Discrimination tort trial Willingboro Mall