Roy Pearson won’t go away quietly. He is now asking for an en banc hearing of his appeal on the $54 million lawsuit over his lost pants. Previously, 3 appellate judges rejected his appeal and now he wants all 9 judges on the circuit to hear his appeal.
Recent Blog Posts
- In NJ, What is the Effect of an Unenforceable Clause in an Agreement to Arbitrate?
- Conflict Quote — Carl Rogers
- New in the US Tax Code: No deduction for Sexual Harassment Settlements with Non-Disclosure Clauses
- Top 10 Read Posts on the Blog in 2017
- NCAA Basketball Referee Doesn’t Understand De-escalation
ADR Blog Categories
$54 million dollar lawsuit Arbitration baseball civil union cleaner Commercial Mediation confidentiality conflict of interest consumer consumer fraud act credit card disappearing trial Disaster Mediation discovery divorce employment discrimination entrepreneurs FINRA FINRA arbitration foreclosure harness racing horse racing irreconciliable differences judge labor talks LAD law against discrimination law degree lawsuit litigation manure mediation mediation medical malpractice mortgage Negotiation NFL pre-litigation risk Roy Pearson settlement sexual harassment Sexual Orientation Discrimination tort trial Willingboro Mall