I am pleased to announced that I have been added to the NJ Superior Court’s roster of mentor mediators. When a new mediator is accepted to the court’s civil roster (strangely, no such requirement exists for divorce mediators on the court roster), the mediator is required to be mentored in 2 cases and 5 hours of mediation by a mediator on the mentoring roster. I will now be available to do so.
Recent Blog Posts
- In NJ, What is the Effect of an Unenforceable Clause in an Agreement to Arbitrate?
- Conflict Quote — Carl Rogers
- New in the US Tax Code: No deduction for Sexual Harassment Settlements with Non-Disclosure Clauses
- Top 10 Read Posts on the Blog in 2017
- NCAA Basketball Referee Doesn’t Understand De-escalation
ADR Blog Categories
$54 million dollar lawsuit Arbitration baseball civil union cleaner Commercial Mediation confidentiality conflict of interest consumer consumer fraud act credit card disappearing trial Disaster Mediation discovery divorce employment discrimination entrepreneurs FINRA FINRA arbitration foreclosure harness racing horse racing irreconciliable differences judge labor talks LAD law against discrimination law degree lawsuit litigation manure mediation mediation medical malpractice mortgage Negotiation NFL pre-litigation risk Roy Pearson settlement sexual harassment Sexual Orientation Discrimination tort trial Willingboro Mall